This book explores the intricate relationship between becoming an individual person and knowing oneself as such by studying Kant’s distinctive account of psychological personhood. More details
- Book Symposium on ‚Kant on Self-Knowledge and Self-Formation’ (CUP, 2020), Université Paris VIII.
- Katharina T. Kraus: Kant on Self-Knowledge and Self-Formation: The Nature of Inner Experience (Cambridge University Press, 2020).
- An expressivist interpretation of Kant’s “I think” (Wolfgang Freitag, Katharina Kraus). Noûs (2020).
- Workshop Kant on the Self: Moral and Psychological Perspectives, University of Notre Dame
- Workshop Perspectives on First-Person Thought, University of Mannheim
- All news